Win a motorcycle from the Bond movie at the Bond in Motion exhibition
Have you been to the Bond in Motion exhibition yet? If not, then make sure to do so quickly. The exhibition only runs until April 1, 2024. Each ticket to this exhibition is eligible for a draw and you can win, for example, a motorcycle (inspired by James Bond movies), which is currently on display at PALLADIUM near the Infokiosk. And that's not all! PALLADIUM customers now have a discount on ticket/tickets purchases. How do you get the discount? Read on carefully.
The unique exhibition of iconic James Bond vehicles, Bond in Motion, which we recommend allocating at least an hour of your time for, takes place in the Křižík Pavilions B and C at the Prague Exhibition Grounds in Holešovice (entrance is only from pavilion C, from the rear part by the river) and is open from Thursday to Sunday. On nearly 3,000 m2 of exhibition space, you will see 85 unique exhibits - both vehicles used in James Bond movies and interesting non-automotive items. Also noteworthy is the unique Bar 007, where the famous James Bond drink "vodka martini" is served, and the James Bond shop.
Tickets of each category for this exhibition are eligible for a draw and there are really enticing prizes in the game:
- tickets to the Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix,
- a tour of the Triumph motorcycle factory in England,
- a weekend stay at the Grandhotel Pupp in Karlovy Vary,
- and the Triumph Tiger 900 Bond motorcycle from the limited edition inspired by the latest
- James Bond film No Time to Die from 2021.
This motorcycle is currently exhibited at PALLADIUM near the Infokiosk (on floor 0), where you can not only view it from all sides but also learn the discount code, thanks to which you will get a 10% discount on tickets (use discount code 007PALLADIUM10 when purchasing tickets online and the discount is yours). And it is precisely these tickets that automatically enter you into the draw for these great prizes.
Photo credit: PALLADIUM
Did you know that you can find Czech traces in Bond movies with Sean Connery?
• In the 4th Bond movie Thunderball from 1965, Czech actor Jiří Pravda (born Čvančara, known as George Pravda in emigration) played the role of Vladislav Kutze.
• In the 5th Bond movie You Only Live Twice from 1967, another Czech actor, Jan Werich, was supposed to appear in the role of the villain Blofeld - eventually, the role was cast to Donald Pleasant, but not all shots originally filmed with Werich were cut from the movie.